No. The first school to accept your application is the job you will receive. By applying in the first place, you implicitly accept the job once it is offered. Any pending applications that you may have will no longer be considered by other schools.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to get more than one job offer?
- Who is allowed to apply for another job?
- What's the deal with reputation?
- What happens if I don't renew my team?
- What's the deal with Loyalty?
- What is the logic used in the progression leading up to being fired?
- When am I allowed to submit applications? When will I get a decision?
- How many schools am I allowed to apply to?
- Once I apply for a job can I withdraw my application?
- Can coaches get fired?