No, not all players who have a 5th year of eligibility will return. Every player that has a chance to return will make this decision based upon many factors, not the least of which is playing time the past season.
Articles in this section
- If a player who was promised a starting spot or minutes is red-shirted, should it be assumed that his work ethic will be adversely impacted?
- What determines how one of my players will react to being red-shirted?
- Will all players with a red-shirt season return for a 5th year?
- I'm trying to rescind a scholarship but my athletic director keeps denying my request. Why?
- Can an Academic Ineligible player take a red-shirt?
- Can I offer a walk-on a scholarship? What happens if I don't?
- If a player is red-shirted, does this make the roster size 13, or does it stay at 12? (i.e. we'll have one fewer player available for the season)
- What is a medical hardship waiver?
- I'd like to rescind a scholarship from one of my returning players - can I do that?
- How does a player apply for the medical hardship waiver?