No, if you signed the player. Otherwise you will get resources.
Articles in this section
- I'm coaching in Division III, what are the odds of landing a DI type of player - maybe even someone that's ranked?
- Is there any signficance to the order of the schools that the recruit is considering?
- If I have 1 recruiting spot open and I have 2 guys considering only me, how do you determine which one signs?
- If I offer a recruit a scholarship, does it stay on the table or do I need to reoffer it if he rejects?
- How many players will I have to recruit? How many total scholarships do I have available?
- What is the Scouting Service?
- If my program is doing well (or poorly), does that impact how easy (or hard) recruiting will be in subsequent seasons?
- How does the eligibility process work? Can I still recruit players that are currently ineligible by WCAA standards?
- How often should I expect to hear from a recruit?
- Could a recruit (who is considering my school among others) select my school even if I didn't have him visit my campus?