No, ineligible players and red-shirted players still practice with the team, but they don't dress. However, you have to remember that the cumulative gpa must be above 2.0 - so it could have negative impact down the road.
Articles in this section
- During the off-season, does the amount of time you put into individual categories (i.e. rebounding, passing, etc) play into how much a player's skills may improve / diminish during the break between seasons?
- Can players ratings go down?
- How do I know how much study time to give someone?
- Do you still have to give red-shirts study hall minutes?
- How do player ratings change? What about work ethic?
- Do players practice in the off-season? Should I see any ratings improvements based on practice times?
- What's the minimum time I need to practice an area so a player's rating won't go down?