All National Tournament games are played at neutral sites. In the PostSeason Invitational, the first 3 rounds are played at the home team's court and the final 2 rounds are at neutral sites.
Articles in this section
- How frequently are National Tournament games played?
- Are all postseason games played at a neutral site?
- If my school doesn't win our conference tournament, how will we know if we receive a bid to a postseason tournament?
- Do all teams play in the National Tournament?
- If we don't get a bid to the National Tournament, will there be a secondary (NIT) type of tournament?
- How are the at-large bids for the National Tournament determined? What about the seeding?
- Why is there such a big discrepancy between my RPI and my seed in the national tournament?