Work Ethic is important in projecting how quickly and how much a player will improve. There are other factors that affect rate of improvement, so high work ethic alone doesn't always mean a lot of fast improvement. A player with very low work ethic will only see minimal improvements, even over multiple seasons.
Articles in this section
- Do players get tired?
- Does potential mean the same thing for any player regardless of their current rating?
- If a player transfers, do I get recruiting resources for that open spot?
- Why do I keep losing players early to the draft?
- If you have players declare for the draft, are they gone for good or is there a possibility that they could return to school?
- Do player ratings change as the season progresses?
- Why did my player's Work Ethic drop when he got hurt?
- Do free throw ratings ever improve in mid-season? I have a bunch of 'F' free-throw shooters that have been practicing free throws 30 minutes a practice, and not getting any better. Am I wasting their time?
- What do the ratings mean?
- How much will players improve each year?