When you are recruiting the elite level players, losing them early to the NBA is part of the game and should be factored into your recruiting strategy.
Articles in this section
- Do players get tired?
- Does potential mean the same thing for any player regardless of their current rating?
- If a player transfers, do I get recruiting resources for that open spot?
- Why do I keep losing players early to the draft?
- If you have players declare for the draft, are they gone for good or is there a possibility that they could return to school?
- Do player ratings change as the season progresses?
- Why did my player's Work Ethic drop when he got hurt?
- Do free throw ratings ever improve in mid-season? I have a bunch of 'F' free-throw shooters that have been practicing free throws 30 minutes a practice, and not getting any better. Am I wasting their time?
- What do the ratings mean?
- How much will players improve each year?