Potential is a measure of how much room a player has left to improve that rating. It is not directly related to the current rating - So a player with a current rating of 20 & High potential may improve the same total amount as a player with a current rating of 60 and High potential.
Articles in this section
- Do players get tired?
- Does potential mean the same thing for any player regardless of their current rating?
- If a player transfers, do I get recruiting resources for that open spot?
- Why do I keep losing players early to the draft?
- If you have players declare for the draft, are they gone for good or is there a possibility that they could return to school?
- Do player ratings change as the season progresses?
- Why did my player's Work Ethic drop when he got hurt?
- Do free throw ratings ever improve in mid-season? I have a bunch of 'F' free-throw shooters that have been practicing free throws 30 minutes a practice, and not getting any better. Am I wasting their time?
- What do the ratings mean?
- How much will players improve each year?