When you choose to always double team a player, that takes precedence over any other setting. The only exception is if you have settings which would cause 3 or players to be double teamed at the same time. For example, if you have 2 players set to double-team always and 1 player set to double-team when leading scorer (and he is the leading scorer), when those 3 are on the floor at the same time, no one will be double teamed .
Articles in this section
- Is there any way to keep a player from fouling?
- How do the target minute settings work?
- How does the auto-adjust tempo option work?
- How does the option to play my backups more work?
- Is there any impact for playing players out of position, e.g. playing my PF at the SF spot?
- I am curious about the Double-team setting - If you set a player to double-team if leading scorer, does that mean leading scorer of the entire team or leading scorer of the team presently on the floor?
- What does the 'allow halftime adjustment' defensive positioning setting do?
- What happens if one of my players gets injured?
- How do the offensive distribution settings work?
- What if I select 2 players to double team always and 1 to double if he's the leading scorer - which takes precedence?