At the end of the national tournament, each coach who has not signed up for another season will receive an email reminder. At the end of the renewal period, any coaches who have not signed up for the subsequent season will be removed as the head coach at their school, and those jobs will be available during the job application period. Once you lose your school, you cannot reclaim that school once it has been claimed by another coach.
Articles in this section
- Can a coach apply for any job?
- Can coaches get fired?
- What happens if I don't renew my team?
- Can a coach apply for more than 1 job at the same time?
- I know a certain job doesn't currently have a coach, so why doesn't it show up in the list for me to reserve/apply?
- Can I skip a season?
- Does everyone start at Division III? Can you pay more to start at Division II or Division I?
- What do schools look for when they are hiring coaches? How can I move up?
- Why did my school's prestige change when I took over as coach?
- If I submit an application to school A BEFORE I submit any other applications, will that decision be made BEFORE the decision on any of the other later applications?