For all players, the number of games will vary based on how tired they are and how much they played in real life that season.
Articles in this section
- If I have more than 1 pitcher set to the same role, how does the SimManager decide who to bring in?
- What happens if I play a player out of position?
- How long do I need to rest a player before they are 100% again?
- When drafting players, how do I know how quickly someone will get tired?
- My opponent's pitchers have pitched way over their actual IP! What's the deal?
- What do the defensive ratings mean?
- What's a clone?
- Do I have to rest somebody who is tired? What happens when a player gets tired?
- Why can't I rename my AAA prospects?
- How does fatigue work?