If this box is checked, a closer will only be used when the pitcher is eligible to earn a save. If it is not checked, the closer may also enter in a tie game. Of course, if the manager has no other options available, a closer may be used in emergency situations.
Articles in this section
- How do you determine the lineup recommendations?
- How does the mop up setting work for relief pitchers?
- Can I change my starting pitching order?
- Can I save a batting order for right-handed pitchers and a separate lineup for left-handed pitchers?
- How do you determine the Player Rest Recommendations?
- How do you determine Pinch Hitting hierarchies?
- How do I tell the SimManager not to use a certain pitcher?
- How do the Starter 2A/2B and Starter 3A/3B pitcher roles work?
- Can I choose my player rest replacements?
- How do you determine the defensive replacement hierarchy recommendations?