If you would like a player to be available to pinch-hit, but not to enter the game as a replacement otherwise, this can be done by adding the player to the pinch-hit hierarchy, but removing him from the rest and defensive replacement hierarchies. This way, he will only enter the game in a pinch-hit situation and not be considered for rest or defensive replacement.
Articles in this section
- How do you determine the lineup recommendations?
- How does the mop up setting work for relief pitchers?
- Can I change my starting pitching order?
- Can I save a batting order for right-handed pitchers and a separate lineup for left-handed pitchers?
- How do you determine the Player Rest Recommendations?
- How do you determine Pinch Hitting hierarchies?
- How do I tell the SimManager not to use a certain pitcher?
- How do the Starter 2A/2B and Starter 3A/3B pitcher roles work?
- Can I choose my player rest replacements?
- How do you determine the defensive replacement hierarchy recommendations?