When a player is on the bench, he can still enter the game as a pinch hitter, pinch runner, defensive replacement, rest replacement, or injury replacement. When he's set to rest, he will absolutely not enter the game.
Articles in this section
- How do you determine the lineup recommendations?
- How does the mop up setting work for relief pitchers?
- Can I change my starting pitching order?
- Can I save a batting order for right-handed pitchers and a separate lineup for left-handed pitchers?
- How do you determine the Player Rest Recommendations?
- How do you determine Pinch Hitting hierarchies?
- How do I tell the SimManager not to use a certain pitcher?
- How do the Starter 2A/2B and Starter 3A/3B pitcher roles work?
- Can I choose my player rest replacements?
- How do you determine the defensive replacement hierarchy recommendations?