The games are simulated at various times based on the number of games scheduled for that time period. Any managerial decisions (lineup changes, reliever role changes, etc.) must be made by 11:59pm ET for overnight games, by 11:59am ET for afternoon games and by 4:59pm ET for evening games. Having your decisions made by that time ensures that your requested changes are used for the following game.
Articles in this section
- How will I know when my league is ready to start?
- What does my rating mean?
- Can I get a spreadsheet of player salaries?
- Can I change leagues?
- What is normalization?
- Can I play if I don't have a credit card?
- Why is my team slumping when none of my players are fatigued?
- How do you notify WhatIfSports of a new record?
- What time are the games simmed? What's the deadline for making managerial moves?
- Can I play in more than 1 league at once?