- What is the trading block?
- What happens to my lineup after a trade? How are newly acquired players' roles determined?
- Which trade will process if I have the same player involved in multiple trades?
- Can I trade minor leaguers?
- Do trades have to be even (1-for-1 or 2-for-2)?
- Are there any financial limitations on trades?
Tournament of Champions
- What are the different league formats?
- What is a Franchise League?
- How does the Prize eligibility change for leagues using a different League Format?
- What is the password for with a multi-season theme league?
- How do I join a theme league?
- What's a theme league? How do they work?
- If I have more than 1 pitcher set to the same role, how does the SimManager decide who to bring in?
- What happens if I play a player out of position?
- How long do I need to rest a player before they are 100% again?
- When drafting players, how do I know how quickly someone will get tired?
- My opponent's pitchers have pitched way over their actual IP! What's the deal?
- What do the defensive ratings mean?
- How do you determine the lineup recommendations?
- How does the mop up setting work for relief pitchers?
- Can I change my starting pitching order?
- Can I save a batting order for right-handed pitchers and a separate lineup for left-handed pitchers?
- How do you determine the Player Rest Recommendations?
- How do you determine Pinch Hitting hierarchies?
- How will I know when my league is ready to start?
- What does my rating mean?
- Can I get a spreadsheet of player salaries?
- Can I change leagues?
- What is normalization?
- Can I play if I don't have a credit card?
- Tell me more about the personal draft lists -- how do they work?
- How does a Theme League Draft work?
- What happens if I miss my turn in the draft?
- Are my draft picks final or can I change my draft picks?
- What do each of the Theme "Draft Settings" mean?
- How long do we have to wait for other owners to finish drafting their players?