- What are Alerts?
- How does fatigue work?
- How do rookies work?
- Can I change my roster after I join a league?
- Are there injuries?
- How does the Waiver Wire work? How frequently are players added?
- How do I remove a team from my team management center after the season is over?
- Can I play in more than 1 league at once?
- I don't have a credit card, can I still play in full-season leagues?
- What does my rating mean? How is it calculated?
- How can I practice using my SimLeague team?
- What's the difference between a trial league and a full-season league?
- How does the SimLeague Basketball SimEngine work?
- How does the Perimeter/Midrange/Paint system work?
- What is a player's 'Offensive Range'?
- How do defensive ratings affect the SimEngine results?
- How does position effectiveness work?
- What is normalization and how does SimLeague Basketball incorporate it?
- How do defensive matchups work?
- How does the SimEngine determine who will play in a "clear the bench" situation?
- What are the advantages up-tempo/half court/slow down styles of play?
- How does the depth chart work?
- How do the target minutes work?
- What is the 'Foul Trouble Substitutions' setting?
- What is Effective Field Goal% (eFG%)?
- What is 2pt%#?
- What is Offensive Rebound%?
- What is Steal%?
- What is 3pt%#?
- What is Assist%?