- Can players get hurt in an exhibition game? Will my players improve by playing in these games?
- Do I have any control over non-conference scheduling?
- What happens if I don't fill in all of my non-conference spots for next season?
- How many exhibition games can I schedule?
- Who can I challenge to an exhibition game?
- Do I have to remove a player's redshirt at the end of the season?
- Are there any roster restrictions? Do I have to have a backup at every position?
- Can I change a player's position?
- Between seasons, I'd like to rescind a scholarship to one of my returning players - can I do that?
- What is a 'redshirt'?
- Are there restrictions for redshirting players?
- I'm coaching in Division III, what are the odds of landing a DI-A type of player - maybe even someone that's ranked?
- Is face time with a recruit required to sign them?
- How much money do I get for recruiting?
- In recruiting which has more weight, the amount of money you spend on a recruit or the attention you pay to him?
- If I make 5 calls at once is it any different (not necessarily better) than if I called once?
- Do recruits become "easier" to recruit as the recruiting window begins to close?
- What's the minimum time I need to practice an area so a player's rating won't go down?
- How do attributes change - for instance, I presume that blocking drills in the practice session improves blocking, but do athleticism and work ethic change and if so, how?
- Why do my offensive players need to practice defensive formations?
- How important is work ethic - in other words, how much will guys improve with practice? Do they stay the same or can a guy who is rated low in some categories become good with a strong work ethic and well used practice time/game experience?
- If my player is not healthy enough to play in a game, does he still practice?
- How much time should I put in Formation practice?
- What is the Hands attributes used for when dealing with RBs?
- Do players get tired - if not, what are the stamina and durability ratings for?
- What are the Formation IQ Ratings?
- If my player is injured during the game, how will the sim decide whether or not to keep him in the game?
- What do the ratings mean?
- Will work ethic affect improvement rate or is it more a reflection of attitude, increasing or decreasing likelihood of off the field problems?
- How long is a season? What is the schedule?
- How many "coaches" does it take to get started?
- Do I have to login every day? What happens if I go on vacation?
- What time are the games played?
- Is there a maximum number of coaches who can compete at one time?
- Are there any prizes for successful coaches?
- How do the game plan settings work?
- How do I create a game plan?
- How is the decision to kick a field goal, punt, or go on fourth down made?
- What is the maximum number of formations I can create?
- I had a play called from a different playbook than what I had selected in my Game Plan settings. When are the Game Plan conditions checked in the game?
- What is the maximum number of playbooks I can create?
- How are the short yardage back and third down back used?
- Can I play a player who is injured in a game?
- How is the RB sub pattern under the situational settings on offense used?
- How does the defensive depth chart control who enters the game?
- How is the rush setting used and why do only some of the positions have it?
- How does the offensive depth chart control who enters the game?
- Is it possible to get more than one job offer?
- Who is allowed to apply for another job?
- What's the deal with reputation?
- What happens if I don't renew my team?
- What's the deal with Loyalty?
- What is the logic used in the progression leading up to being fired?