- What is the difference between the RPI rankings and the Top 25 rankings?
- What does "home court advantage" mean? Does it change?
- What determines a school's prestige?
- Is there a maximum number of coaches who can compete at one time?
- Can you explain how Home Court Advantage is calculated?
- How many coaches does it take to get started?
- What happens if I don't fill in all of my non-conference spots for next season?
- Do exhibition games count towards RPI or SOS?
- How do I schedule an exhibition game?
- I'm trying to schedule a game, but I don't see the team in the available teams list - why not?
- Why aren't some computer-coached (Sim AI) teams available for me to challenge?
- How many exhibition games can I schedule?
- If a player who was promised a starting spot or minutes is redshirted, should it be assumed that his work ethic will be adversely impacted?
- What determines how one of my players will react to being red-shirted?
- Will all players given a redshirt season return for a 5th year?
- I'm trying to rescind a scholarship but my athletic director keeps denying my request. Why?
- Can an Academic Ineligible player take a red-shirt?
- Can I offer a walk-on a scholarship? What happens if I don't?
- I'm coaching in Division III, what are the odds of landing a DI type of player - maybe even someone that's ranked?
- Is there any signficance to the order of the schools that the recruit is considering?
- If I have 1 recruiting spot open and I have 2 guys considering only me, how do you determine which one signs?
- If I offer a recruit a scholarship, does it stay on the table or do I need to reoffer it if he rejects?
- How many players will I have to recruit? How many total scholarships do I have available?
- What is the Scouting Service?
- During the off-season, does the amount of time you put into individual categories (i.e. rebounding, passing, etc) play into how much a player's skills may improve / diminish during the break between seasons?
- Can players ratings go down?
- How do I know how much study time to give someone?
- Do you still have to give red-shirts study hall minutes?
- How do player ratings change? What about work ethic?
- Do players practice in the off-season? Should I see any ratings improvements based on practice times?
- How frequently are National Tournament games played?
- Are all postseason games played at a neutral site?
- If my school doesn't win our conference tournament, how will we know if we receive a bid to a postseason tournament?
- Do all teams play in the National Tournament?
- If we don't get a bid to the National Tournament, will there be a secondary (NIT) type of tournament?
- How are the at-large bids for the National Tournament determined? What about the seeding?
- Do players get tired?
- Does potential mean the same thing for any player regardless of their current rating?
- If a player transfers, do I get recruiting resources for that open spot?
- Why do I keep losing players early to the draft?
- If you have players declare for the draft, are they gone for good or is there a possibility that they could return to school?
- Do player ratings change as the season progresses?
- What happens if one of my players becomes academically ineligible?
- How much study hall does it take to keep a kid academically eligible?
- Do I have to worry about a player's grades? Can they become academically ineligible?
- If a player finishes the season with less than a 2.0 GPA, will be eligible for next season?
- How many academic terms are there per season?
- Is there any way to keep a player from fouling?
- How do the target minute settings work?
- How does the auto-adjust tempo option work?
- How does the option to play my backups more work?
- Is there any impact for playing players out of position, e.g. playing my PF at the SF spot?
- I am curious about the Double-team setting - If you set a player to double-team if leading scorer, does that mean leading scorer of the entire team or leading scorer of the team presently on the floor?
- Are all Conference Tournament games played at a neutral site?
- What are the matchups in the conference tournament?
- Do all teams play in the conference tournament?
- How frequently are Conference Tournament games played?
- How are the seeds determined for the Conference Tournament? What are the tiebreakers?
- Can a coach apply for any job?
- Can coaches get fired?
- What happens if I don't renew my team?
- Can a coach apply for more than 1 job at the same time?
- I know a certain job doesn't currently have a coach, so why doesn't it show up in the list for me to reserve/apply?
- Can I skip a season?