- During the off-season, does the amount of time you put into individual categories (i.e. rebounding, passing, etc) play into how much a player's skills may improve / diminish during the break between seasons?
- Can players ratings go down?
- How do I know how much study time to give someone?
- Do you still have to give red-shirts study hall minutes?
- How do player ratings change? What about work ethic?
- Do players practice in the off-season? Should I see any ratings improvements based on practice times?
- What's the minimum time I need to practice an area so a player's rating won't go down?